Be The Next Walero Athlete – Competition T&Cs
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Walero Limited.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to entrants aged 16 years or over with a valid racing license.
4. If selected as the winner, entrants must provide Walero Limited with proof of their valid
racing license from their registered country and dated for the corresponding year of racing
within 14 days of being selected winner.
5. Failure to provide evidence of a valid racing license will lead to the winner losing their right
to the prize and Walero Limited reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
6. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim
any prize you may win.
7. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
8. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
9. The competition will open on Walero Limited’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter
& Instagram) at Midday GMT on Monday 7th December 2020.
10. The competition will close at 4pm GMT on Monday 4th January 2021. Entries will not be
accepted after this time.
11. Entries will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Walero Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or
13. The winner will be selected by a panel and judged on their entry and relevancy to the
14. The prize will consist of three, full Walero undergarment kits to be provided to the
competition winner free of charge for one year from the date of the winner being selected
and contacted. The competition winner will receive two kits of one colour, either Cool Grey or
Petroleum and a third kit of one colour, either Cool Grey or Petroleum.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Walero Limited regarding any aspect of the competition is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner will be notified after 4th January 2021 via their social media account or email
provided during entry.
19. Walero Limited will attempt to contact the winner up to three times.
20. If the winner does not respond to notification of their win within 14 days of the third
contact attempt, they will lose their right to the prize and Walero Limited reserves the right to
choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being
used by Walero Limited for the purposes of administering the competition and for those
purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. An announcement of the winner will be made via Walero Limited’s social media pages.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Walero Limited’s Privacy
24. Walero Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and
conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.