Be The Next Walero Athlete 2022 – Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run by Walero Limited.
Eligibility to enter
- The competition is open to entrants aged 16 years or over with a valid racing license.
- If selected as the winner, entrants must provide Walero Limited with proof of their valid racing license from their registered country and dated for the corresponding year of racing within 14 days of being selected winner.
- Failure to provide evidence of a valid racing license will lead to the winner losing their right to the prize and Walero Limited reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- The competition will open on Walero Limited’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn) at Midday GMT on Tuesday 7th December 2021.
- The competition will close at 4pm GMT on Friday 7th January 2022. Entries will not be accepted after this time.
- Entries will be accepted via Walero Limited’s social media channels & via email to email@example.com.
- Walero Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The winner will be selected by a panel and judged on their entry and relevancy to the brand.
- The prize will consist of three, full Walero undergarment kits to be provided to the competition winner free of charge for one year from the date of the winner being selected and contacted. The competition winner will receive two kits of one colour, either Cool Grey or Petroleum and a third kit of one colour, either Cool Grey or Petroleum.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Walero Limited reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Walero Limited regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 7th January 2022 via their social media account or email provided during entry.
- Walero Limited will attempt to contact the winner up to three times.
- If the winner does not respond to notification of their win within 14 days of the third contact attempt, they will lose their right to the prize and Walero Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Walero Limited for the purposes of administering the competition and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- An announcement of the winner will be made via Walero Limited’s social media pages.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Walero Limited’s Privacy Notice.
- Walero Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.