Le Mans 24 Hours Tickets – Competition T&Cs
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Walero Limited.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to all.
4. If selected as the winner, entrants must provide Walero Limited with relevant details required by the
ACO for entry into the circuit
5. Failure to provide the relevant details will lead to the winner losing their right
to the prize and Walero Limited reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
6. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim
any prize you may win.
7. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
8. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
9. The competition will open on Walero Limited’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter
& Instagram) at 13:00 (BST) on August 9th 2021.
10. The competition will close at 2pm BST on Wednesday 11th August 2021. Entries will not be
accepted after this time.
11. All entries must be made through the social media accounts and must follow the instructions in the
12. Walero Limited will not accept responsibility if entries are incomplete
13. The winner will be selected at random
14. The prize will consist of two VIP tickets to Le Mans 24 Hours in the WRT hospitality and does not
include travel or accommodation
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the tickets with alternative tickets to another WRT-entered event in
17. The decision of Walero Limited regarding any aspect of the competition is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner will be notified after 11th August 2021 via their social media account.
19. Walero Limited will attempt to contact the winner up to three times.
20. Due to the protocol required guests at this year’s event, the winner must provide the relevant details
requested as soon as possible. Due to the sanity situation, a Covid-protocol will have to be respected by
the winner including possible PCR/antigen test to be undergone at the track with costs to be borne by the
winners. The Covid-protocol is put in place by the organiser of the Le Mans 24H, and in coordination with
the French authorities, and must be respected.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being
used by Walero Limited for the purposes of administering the competition and for those
purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. An announcement of the winner will be made via Walero Limited’s social media pages.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Walero Limited’s Privacy
24. Walero Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and
conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. Further information about ticket collection will be provided once wi
nners are selected and contact details provided.